This summer soup is gourmet and simple at the same time. Try it out and delight your loved ones.
zucchini – 800 g
garlic – 4 cloves
1 small onion
fresh parsley – 100 g
heavy cream – 100-200 ml
salt and black pepper – to taste
butter – for frying
- Chop zucchini into large cubes, chop greens, peel and chop the garlic.
- Melt the butter in a pan, fry the onions over high heat. Reduce heat, add garlic and zucchini and fry them for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pour 2-3 cups of hot water, bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes, until the zucchini becomes soft. Add greens, remove from heat, let cool slightly and beat with a blender until smooth.
- Add cream to desired consistency, season with pepper and beat again.
- Serve Hot. The soup is even more delicious if served with fresh crackers.