The autumn has come. The trees are dressed into yellow, red and orange clothes. All people gather the harvest.
Everyone has a chance to cook something so simple, but so healthy with the grown vegetables.
Cook for yourself and your family a healthy salad and do not forget to fill it with “liquid gold” – Cedar Nut Oil.
Salad with Cedar Nut Oil “Autumn gifts”
Pepper Red Bulgarian – 2-3 pieces
Red tomatoes – 2-3 pieces
Сabbage – 0.5 kg
Onion – 4-5 pieces
Parsley – 5-6 branches
Fresh basil – 5 grams
Cedar Nut Oil for dressing
How to cook?
1. Chop cabbage finely, transfer it into a deep container, salt slightly and shake with palms.
2. Wash the pepper, remove the seeds and tails. Cut into thin strips.
3. Wash tomatoes, scald with boiling water and peel off the skin. Cut into large slices.
4. Chop parsley, divide basil into leaves, finely chop the onions.
5. Mix the ingredients, season with Cedar Nut Oil and seasonings. Salad with Cedar Nut Oil “Autumn gifts” is ready.