Another simple, quick, tasty, vegan, and very useful recipe – from our cookbook to yours. Enjoy!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
Quinoa – 1 cup
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cedar oil – 2-3 tablespoons
Bell pepper – 1 pc.
Olives – 1 cup
Salt – to taste
- Soak quinoa for 2 hours, then boil in salted water.
- When fully boiled, season with cedar oil.
- Fry finely chopped garlic and diced peppers in a hot pan.
- Halve the olives and add to the quinoa.
- Add pepper and garlic. Stir well.
- If desired, you can pour lemon juice over it.
- Serve hot!