A quick nutritious appetiser, suitable for both dinner and a festive table.
Medium-sized champignons – 20 pieces
Cheese Brynza (or other cheese of your choice) – 150 grams
Dried basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary – any herbs to taste
Garlic – 1 clove
Salt – to taste
Black pepper – to taste
- Remove the stalk of the mushrooms and salt in the middle.
- Grind the cheese on a grater or fork, depending on the consistency.
- Mix cheese with herbs and finely chopped garlic.
- Put the mushroom caps on a baking sheet, stuff them, sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180C for about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.