Viburnum and Mint Drink. Viburnum, otherwise known as high bush or European cranberry, is a small red berry that ripens during late summer and early fall. These little berries are an excellent support for the immune system, especially during the season changes due to their high content of vitamin c and antioxidants. Try out this delicious drink with the addition of mint.
Viburnum & Mint Drink – What you will need:
- Water – 1 litre
- Viburnum/high bush cranberry berries – 20 grams
- Mint – 20 grams
- Honey or cedar syrup – 50 grams
- Bring the water to a boil, remove it from the heat and put the mint in – let it brew for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse viburnum berries, rub them through a sieve and squeeze out the juice
- Put viburnum juice and berry puree into the mint broth, add the honey or cedar syrup and mix.
- It can be drunk hot or chilled, depending on the weather and your preference!
Disclaimer: This article may contain health or medical-related materials that were created for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The owners, authors, editors or other staff of Megre LLC are NOT qualified health professionals or researchers and are not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information on this website. The use of any information on this website is solely at your own risk.