You will need:
- Quinoa – 1 cup
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Cedar oil – 2-3 tbsp.
- Bell pepper – 1 pepper
- Green Apple – 1 apple
- 1 Cup of leafy greens such as rocket, baby spinach or lettuce
- Handful of nuts – such as almonds, walnuts or pine nuts
- Salt – to taste
- Soak the quinoa for 2 hours, then cook it in salted water.
- When completely cooked, season with cedar oil
- Chop up apple, bell pepper and leafy greens of choice
- Chop nuts or leave whole according to your preference
- In a hot pan you can briefly fry chopped garlic or leave it raw if you prefer the stronger garlic flavour
- Add the garlic, bell pepper, apple and chopped nuts to the quinoa
- Top with chopped leafy greens
- Add lemon juice if desired and salt to taste
- Bon Appetit!
Disclaimer: This article may contain health or medical-related materials that were created for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The owners, authors, editors or other staff of Megre LLC are NOT qualified health professionals or researchers and are not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information on this website. The use of any information on this website is solely at your own risk.