Cranberry – 1kg.
Cedar nuts- 350g.
Sugar – 400g.
- Sort and wash cranberries, drain the water and put the berries on a towel to get dried.
- Pour cranberries into a saucepan – enamelware one will be better. Mix with pine nuts.
- Pour sugar and leave for an hour or so, then put our future jam on a slow fire.
- Stir the jam regularly until it boils; let it simmer for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Put the saucepan with the jam on the cooker for the second time and repeat the procedure (let the jam simmer for 10 more minutes when it has started to boil)
- Repeat the same actions again the third time and put the jam in sterile jars, close with sterile lids.