The seasons follow each other, and the human body requires the support of vitamins all year round. Take all vitamins and healthy ingredients from the vegetables and Cedar Nut Oil.
- Red Bulgarian pepper– 2-3 pieces
- Red tomatoes – 2-3 pieces
- Cabbage– 0.5 kg
- Green onions – 4-5 pieces
- Parsley – 5-6 sprigs
- Fresh Basil – 5 grams
- Cedar Nut oil for filling
- Salt, pepper
HOW TO COOK:
- Shred cabbage finely, put it in a deep container, salt a bit and shake.
- Wash the pepper, remove seeds and stems. Cut into thin strips.
- Wash the tomatoes, scald with boiling water and peel off the skins. Cut into large slices.
- Chop the parsley, divide the basil into leaves, finely chop the onion.
- Mix the ingredients, add some Cedar Nut oil to your taste and seasonings.
Salad with the Cedar Nut oil “Vitamin” is ready.