- 4 large, tomatoes
- 1-2 large celery ribs, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Cedar Nut Oil
- sea salt
- leafy celery tops
- Slice your tomatoes into large wedges. You should be able to get 6-8 wedges per tomato. Place into a large bowl.
- Thinly slice your celery and onion. Toss into the bowl.
- Add the dried oregano.
- Sprinkle over a couple pinches of salt and a drizzle of Cedar Nut Oil (a few of turns around the bowl should be good).
- Add some leafy celery tops.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, minimum ½ hour. Taste your tomato salad and adjust with more salt and/or olive oil.
- Serve with lots of crusty bread.