Staying home calls for more comfort foods. Try out this warming and cozy curry recipe for a delicious homemade dinner. A dish that creates an atmosphere.
- Soak the chickpeas overnight, rinse and boils for about 1.5 hours.
- Pour the chickpea broth into a glass, you will need it later.
- Dice the onions and finely chop the garlic, fry them together.
- Chop the pumpkin into medium cubes.
- Put chickpeas, pumpkin, fried onions and garlic in a skillet or pan, sprinkle with curry, add a little chickpeas broth and put to simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.