Cabbage – 50g
Lettuce – 3 leaves
Rusks (dried bread) – 5g
Apple – 1pc.
Cucumber – 50g
Cheese – 10g
Ingredients for sauce:
Cedar nut oil – 30ml
Soy sauce – 30ml
Lemon juice – 30ml
- To prepare the salad you will need lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, apple, cheese, some rusks.
- You will also need soy sauce, cedar nut oil, lemon juice for salad dressing.
- Cut the lettuce (preferably with a ceramic knife) into 4-6 pieces.
- Put the lettuce on a large wide plate.
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes and apple with the vegetable peeler; sprinkle it with lemon juice.
- Add the cucumber and apple to the lettuce.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle the salad with it.
- Mix ingredients for salad dressing.
- Season the salad with the dressing just before serving!