* 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* Cedar Nut Oil (to taste)
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
* 2 heads lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
* 2 cups very thinly sliced fresh asparagus (about 1 bunch)
* 2 cups shelled fresh peas
* 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives or scallion greens
1. Combine lemon zest and juice, Cedar Nut Oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
2. Add lettuce, asparagus, peas, tomatoes and chives; toss to coat.
Enjoy the meal!