with Larch Resin, 8 pieces in blister
- 100% natural purified resin;
- 8 pieces in blister, 0.8 grams;
- Sugar Free, Preservatives Free, Dyes Free.
- Resin has anti-inflammatory, wound healing, analgesic and tonic action;
- Cedar nut oil fulfills a regenerative function, providing the body with all the necessary building substances.
- Protects the oral cavity and neutralizes the influence of different factors (tobacco smoke, smog, exhaust fumes);
- Strengthens teeth and gums, reduces inflammation of the gums, purifies the mouth from food debris. Promotes self-cleaning of the teeth and gums;
- Ensures the prevention of oral cavity diseases such as stomatitis, tooth decay, periodontal disease;
- Freshens breath and eliminates harsh odors after eating onions, garlic, and alcohol;
- Reduces smoking desire.
Recommendations for use:
- Dry Mouth (Xerostomia);
- Inflammation of the gums in the form of applications on the sore place;
- Before using the product need to be warmed up in the mouth for 5-8 seconds. Chew after meals for 15-20 minutes, pre-rinse mouth with water.
- Acute forms of periodontal disease, individual intolerance.
- Do not chew gum on an empty stomach;
- It is not recommended to chew gum directly after a meal;
- Safe on frequency of use.
|Dimensions||9 x 1 x 5 cm|