Why is baked eggplant a good recipe during this time? A reminder from our nutritionist that this time is a very rich time for the body and it is important not to miss it. Make your menu as “vegetable rich” as possible for health benefits.
What are the best vegetables?
🥒 Zucchini – The top of nutrition, low-calorie, only 11 kcal per 100 grams, rich in fibre and vitamins. It can be eaten stewed or baked, but I recommend eating it raw as well. Zucchini is 99% natural structured water, which the body lacks, bottled water is very different. Just cut it into ribbons and make it the base of a salad, you can add cabbage, carrots, whatever you like.
🫑 Bell pepper – It is very rich in vitamin C, its use helps to maintain the elasticity of the connective tissue, and thus avoid wrinkles and stretch marks. Vitamin C ranks first in the prevention of colds and viral diseases. Peppers also have a lot of beta-carotene, which is needed to renew skin cells, heal scratches, it is also rich in silicon, a lack of silicon makes the structure of hair and nails weak. Now is the time to replenish your body’s stores of these vitamins. Peppers are best eaten raw, as heat treatment destroys these vitamins and minerals.
🍆 Eggplant – The most useful are baked. Eggplants contain a lot of protein, manganese, copper, cobalt, they are preserved under the influence of temperatures, raw eggplants are not consumed.
A healthy recipe of baked eggplant with white mushrooms:
Eggplant baked with white mushrooms – of course you can use any mushrooms you prefer, but the white mushrooms give a special flavour.
🍆 Eggplant X2
🍄 White mushrooms 300g
🧄 Clove of Garlic
🌿 Rosemary – a small sprig
🌲 Cedar Oil for the sauce
🕊️ Olive Oil for cooking
🧂 Salt to Taste
- Cut Eggplants in half, score the flesh in a criss cross pattern, sprinkle with salt and then bake in the oven until soft at 180 c for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your mushrooms and cut them into cubes and fry in the pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Take the eggplants out of the oven and use a spoon to scoop out the soft flesh.
- Mash up the scooped out flesh and mix it with the mushrooms.
- Then add the olive oil and stir the mixture.
- Fill the eggplant boat with the mixture and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce separately – mince the garlic or chop it very finely. Grind up the rosemary, mix it with the garlic, add the cedar oil and stir.
- You can pour the sauce over the eggplant boats or serve the sauce separately.
Disclaimer: This article may contain health or medical-related materials that were created for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The owners, authors, editors or other staff of Megre LLC are NOT qualified health professionals or researchers and are not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information on this website. The use of any information on this website is solely at your own risk.