Looking for quick lunch ideas? Say no more! Here is one that is rich in color and flavour, but is also a well-balanced meal – packed with fibre, protein and healthy fats.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
lettuce (oak leaf, romaine or iceberg) – 100g
frozen royal shrimps – 8 pcs
butter – 2 tsps
cheese (any fresh cheese you prefer) – 50g
cedar nuts – 40g
sea salt – to taste
cedar oil – 2tbsp
garlic (if you like) – 3 cloves
- Wash lettuce leaves, tear them into small pieces with your hands, place them on a plate. It is better to choose more “powerful” herbs like Iceberg or Romaine salad.
- Pour boiling water over shrimps, clean and slightly fry them with melted butter for 2 minutes. Then add some salt, sprinkle them with dried basil and add into the salad.
- Peel garlic and cut it into small pieces and add into the salad.
- Sprinkle the salad with grated cheese, add the cedar oil and the dressing.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs, if there is not enough salt, add a little.