400 g pasta, 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp cedar nut oil,2/3 cups of sun-dried tomatoes (dried, chopped), 0.5 cup of parsley, and 0.5 cup of grated parmesan.
- Boil the pasta in salty water until it gets soft, but do not overdo!
- Drain the water.
- Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and add the pasta to the oil.
- Fry the pasta a little for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the dried tomatoes and stew for 1-2 minutes more.
- Put the pasta into a large bowl and add 2 tbs of cedar nut oil.
- Mix it up and sprinkle the chopped parsley and grated parmesan over the pasta.
- Salt and pepper to your taste!