- 500g button mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 cup of sweet corn, canned
- 6 sliced pickles,
- 1 small lettuce head, leaves chopped
- 1 small onion,
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 4 Tbsp of Cedar Nut Oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and slice mushrooms.
- Fill a medium pot with some water and add sliced mushrooms in it. Bring it to the boil and let them boil for 15 minutes.
- Slice pickles, chop dill, lettuce and onion and put them in a large bowl. Add corn, seasonings and Cedar Nut Oil.
- Strain mushrooms and put them in the bowl.
- Mix well and serve.