A delicious and antioxidant rich smoothie recipe with cowberry, currant and added protein. Both berries grow in abundance in the Taiga forest. You might be familiar with our Cedar Breakfasts as a delicious and healthful meal for those who have limited time but enjoy eating in a balanced way. Of course, you can eat it the recommended way – but if you’d like a change, this is our suggestion. You can add the cedar breakfast sachet to this berry smoothie for a perfectly balanced afternoon snack or quick breakfast.
Ingredients for Cowberry & Currant Smoothie:
- Fresh or frozen lingonberries (cowberry) – 50 g
- Fresh or frozen black currants – 50 g
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Cedar Breakfast – 1 packet
- Water – 150 ml
- Add Cedar Breakfast, honey and water to the blender and blend until smooth
- Add your berries to the blended mixture and blend until smooth again
- It is important to follow the steps so that the honey doesn’t turn into clumps if you have frozen berries
- Serve immediately
- You can add cedar syrup to taste if you desire a sweeter smoothie
- Add more or less water to get your desired consistency
- Enjoy your delicious protein and antioxidant boost!
Disclaimer: This article may contain health or medical-related materials that were created for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The owners, authors, editors or other staff of Megre LLC are NOT qualified health professionals or researchers and are not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information on this website. The use of any information on this website is solely at your own risk.