With Cedar Nut Oil & Oleoresin, 60 ml.
A new efficient personal hygiene product for Your teeth and gums.
Cedra Toothpaste cleans and disinfects the tooth surface gently and effectively, prevents, reduces swelling, gum bleeding and gingival pockets during periodontal disease.
Toothpaste has a pleasant taste, leaves your mouth clean and freshens breath.
- Cedar Nut Oil, Oleoresin;
- Cedar oil has immunostimulant and antioxidant action due to A, E vitamins;
- The vitamins contained in the oil, provide trophic and regenerative functions in the tissues, especially in the skin, nervous and digestive systems;
- Magnesium is involved in bone formation, reduces the excitability of the nervous system that reduce pain sensitivity in periodontitis;
- Vernacular name for Siberian cedar oleoresin is “Zhivitsa”. Cedar oleoresin has an incredible ability to heal wounds. Cedar oleoresin is natural antiseptic, activates the healing processes of the wound surface of the gums without scarring;
- Resin contains 30-35% volatile substances: turpentine and its derivatives, oxygen compounds and succinic acid. The remaining part (65-70%) is represented by resin acids and their derivatives, rubbers (indifferent matters), impurities of vegetable content, vitamins C and D;
- Cedar nut oil fulfills a regenerative function, providing the body with all the necessary building substances. And oleoresin (“alive”) plays the role of a powerful catalyst, increasing the rate of metabolism at the cellular level dozens of times.
Due to the balanced combination of natural ingredients, Cedra Toothpaste has a healing, strengthening effect.
Requires regular use.
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients.
Shelf life: 18 months.
|Dimensions||15.5 x 3 x 4 cm|