Second Cold Pressing, 100 ml
Upon receipt of first pressing oil remains a cake. The whole cake is grinded, dried, loaded in the bag and we put it in a metal press. There is already under much more pressure from the cake obtained second cold pressing oil. Then it is blended with the first cold pressed oil and comes to bottling.
The use of second cold pressing oil:
- Cedar oil has long been used as a valuable vegetable oil for cooking and various treats. Of course, it could afford only the residents of the taiga, as well as wealthy people, who knew about the amazing properties of cedar oil.
- Oil can be used as an additive to various dishes, including salads. Spicy flavor of cedar oil will allow you to make a “highlight” in your favorite dish and accentuate the taste of a product.
- In combination with fresh vegetables and herbed, oil will fill your body with energy, reduce fatigue loads, will give cheerfulness and lightness.
- Applying cedar oil in canning, you can significantly increase the shelf life of your products and give it a special taste.
- Adding to the baking cedar oil, you will receive a unique product for its taste.
- Let’s improvise! If you are a true gourmet –– serve mushrooms, sturgeon, pancakes or just boiled potatoes with cedar oil and you will feel the difference in taste.
Despite the outstanding protective qualities and ability to regenerate, the skin is the most delicate and vulnerable organ of our body. After all, skin works around the clock, often exposed to excessive loads. However, not always it has the strength to cope with these problems. Therefore, the skin, of course, requires regular and careful nursing.
Cedar oil is being used by almost all world leaders in beauty.
Cedar oil refers to naturopathic forms of effects on the body. Cosmetic basic principle of naturopathy is the absolute chemical purity of the production cycle, from processing of raw materials to the canning. Valuable for its organic composition of cedar oil is produced through technology of the second cold pressing, which allows to preserve all healing properties.
High biological value of oil is determined by the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, minerals and essential amino acids.
Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, prevents the formation of lipid peroxidation products in the cell, participates in tissue respiration (stabilizes the synthesis of A and D vitamins).
Cedar oil is the basis for the cutaneous administration of biologically active substances, indispensable as a therapeutic and preventive cosmetic. Contrary to a common misconception, not only dry skin needs valuable organic substances. Therefore, the use of cedar oil is recommended to people with different skin types.
With the help of cedar oil, you can provide complete care for the skin: it can be used to cleanse, nourish and protect the skin on all body parts. It is not only perfectly dissolves and removes impurities, including makeup, but at the same time enriches the skin with nutrients.
Cedar oil is perfectly absorbed into the skin and has the following effects:
- perfectly softens the skin, making it more supple and elastic, retains natural moisturizer;
- is an excellent natural UV filter protects skin from harmful sun rays;
- promotes healing of wounds and erosions on the skin and mucous membranes after trauma, burns and inflammatory processes;
soothes, relieves itching, redness and swelling after allergic manifestations on the skin;
- is a soft regenerating baby oil and used for baby skin care;
- gently removes surface contaminants (dust, cosmetics), can therefore be used to remove makeup, especially from the areas around the eyes;
- can be used as a basis for aromatic oils, i.e., used in aromatherapy;
- restores the hair structure, nourishes, returns the vitality and shine.
Cedar oil recipes for face & body care:
- Anti-cellulite scrub with a lifting effect: Mix coffee grounds with 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of cedar oil; add a few drops of orange or other essential oil. This mixture can be used for wrapping.
- Skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, diathesis, dry skin) to lubricate the affected places with oil twice a day and taken orally once a day 1 tsp. of cedar oil in the morning.
- Facial massage with cedar oil helps the skin to stay young, prevents and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes skin elastic and restores tissue. For skin rejuvenation, this massage must be done regularly.
- Bath with cedar oil. If we add to bath 1 tbsp cedar nut oil, the skin is covered with a thin film of oil; the skin becomes velvety and elastic. You do not need moisturizer.
Cedar oil recipes for hair & nails:
- Vitamin cocktail for dry and damaged hair: Whisk one egg yolk, add 1 tbsp. of cedar oil, mix and apply on entire length of hair. Wrap your head in a towel and leave on the hair for a while. Do this procedure once a week for a month.
- Scalp treatment: Very useful to make scalp massage with cedar oil per se. After 15 minutes wash it off with warm water. Oil also can be added to a shampoo (5 drops per 5 ml). It perfectly strengthens the hair, makes them more lush and thick.
- Cedar oil hair masks for dandruff: Mix 1 tablespoon of cedar oil, vodka and freshly brewed tea. The mixture is rubbed into the hair roots. Wait 2 hours. Wash with a shampoo. The procedure is carried out 2 times a week.
- Strengthening hair mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of cognac, yogurt, cedar oil, honey and sea salt. Apply on hair; rub well into the roots and to desired sections of hair. Wait an hour. Rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- Restorative hair mask: Apply a small amount of oil on the damaged sections of the hair and massage it in gently, wait 5-10 minutes, rinse with warm water and shampoo. The course is 10-15 procedures.
- To soften nail cuticle oil should be rubbed into the nails immediately before the removal of the cuticle.
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 11.5 cm|