- One head of fresh cauliflower, remove florets and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small cups of Cedar Nut Oil
- 1 cup rice flour
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
How to cook
- In a large pot boil 5 cups of salted water. Add cauliflower florets and cook for 45 seconds.
- Take the florets out of the boiling water, cool in cold water and lay out on the towel to dry.
- In a large pan, add Cedar Nut Oil and heat to 200 – 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine rice flour with some salt and pepper.
- Toss florets in the seasoned rice flour until they are well-coated.
- Put the florets into the Cedar Nut Oil and fry at 200-250 degrees until lightly goldened.
- Remove cauliflower from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle florets with sea salt while they are still warm.
- If there is some Cedar Nut Oil left, it can be used once more, for it doesn’t lose its properties!
Enjoy your healthy snack!